Philadelphia Eagles acquire star WR A.J. Brown in blockbuster trade with Tennessee Titans

NASHVILLE - Jon Robinson never said he could see into what's to come.

Whenever got some information about whether the Tennessee Titans could exchange wide recipient, the senior supervisor answered, "I don't anticipate that occurrence."

Thursday, during the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft, the Titans managed Brown to the Philadelphia Eagles. Consequently, they got the eighteenth generally speaking choice alongside a third-round pick (No. 101).

Tennessee utilized No. 18 to choose wide collector Treylon Burks, a wide recipient out of Arkansas, who frequently was contrasted with Brown in the approach the draft.

"I got a call and it was from Tennessee, just took a gander at it and I thought, 'Goodness, this is insane,'" Burks said. "I had looked on Instragram a while later and I saw that they had exchanged (Brown) to the Eagles.

"… That was one of my fantasies - to likewise play with him. Yet additionally, I will do what I do and simply go out there and play football."
 
Presently, the Titans exchanged No. 101 alongside their unique first-round pick (No. 26) to the New York Jets briefly round pick (No. 35), a third-round pick (No. 69) and a fifth-round pick (No. 133).

The moves expanded to 10 the quantity of picks they have in the current year's draft, which proceeds with Friday and Saturday. That remembers four for the initial 90 determinations. Toward the beginning of the procedures, they had seven generally and two of the initial 90.
 
Brown, a second-round pick in 2019, drove the Titans in getting every one of his initial three years in the association. Generally speaking, he has 185 gets for 2,995 yards and 24 scores by and large. He is tied for tenth in the association in getting scores, eleventh in yards per gathering (16.2) and seventeenth in getting yards over that range.

He has one year excess on his underlying agreement and neglected to report for the beginning of offseason molding program since he needed an agreement expansion done. He apparently got what he needed from the Eagles as a four-year, $100 million augmentation with $57 million ensured.
 
"As a matter of fact, my secondary school mentor said it (Thursday) morning that the Titans planned to get me," Burks said. "I didn't trust him at that point. However at that point, when I got the call, it was like, 'This man was correct.'

"… I've sort of imitated myself on specific things later (Brown). It's simply an honor."

This is an it be refreshed to foster story and will.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url